Is It Time to Work with a Parenting Coordinator?Find out now >>
Resolve Disagreements in a Neutral, Non-Violent Environment.
As the Parenting Coordinator (PC), Tony is an independent and neutral third party who helps separated or divorced parents resolve child-related disagreements in a private, non-adversarial setting.
- Increases the likelihood of keeping both parents active in their children’s lives.
- Resolves disagreements around daily child-rearing issues.
- Refocuses parents’ attention on their children.
- Helps parents manage their emotions and the situation for the benefit of the children.
- Reduces parenting conflict by teaching non-violent communication and conflict-resolution skills.
- Decreases inappropriate parental behaviors to reduce stress for children.
- Diminishes the children’s sense of split loyalty.
- Reduces litigation and saves money.
You can put your trust in Tony’s Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology certification under Dr. Robin Deutsch.
Resolving Differences for the Children
If you need a neutral party to help resolve disagreements about your children, Tony can help.
Working with Troubled Spouses
Every couple goes through challenging times, and Tony is an effective relationship coach, no matter the cause of your troubles.